Virtual Staging In Saint Cloud FL For Home Sellers
What Is Virtual Staging?
Virtual staging is the process of digitally adding or removing interior design elements, like furniture or décor, to a photo of a property for sale. A graphic artist will use 3D software (sometimes even gaming technology) to add realistic design elements that seamlessly blend with the interiors.
They can also digitally improve certain elements like lighting or landscaping. For a more dramatic photo, an artist can also enhance the property's exterior by adding a sunset effect or a clear blue sky.
Just like conventional home staging, virtual staging is done to make the home look more appealing and increase its value for potential buyers. It is a proven effective way to excite buyers because it offers a glimpse of what their life could be in that home. It gives them a clearer picture of the scale and the size of the property, so they better understand if it matches their needs or aesthetics.
Corcoran Connect offers virtual staging services to our clients, as part of our strategy to help you sell your property faster and at a competitive price.
Here are some samples of our virtual staging before and after photos.
Benefits Of Virtual Staging For Real Estate
- More affordable and convenient than traditional home staging. Virtual furniture staging is a lot cheaper than renting actual furniture for staging. It is also easier to execute design ideas digitally. For example, you are not at the mercy of unpredictable weather so it's easier to alter outdoor elements.
- Wider range of design options. You can experiment with different moods and styles without the hassle and cost of moving or replacing everything. You can also be more flexible with the original look of the house. If there is furniture that was not removed in the photo, you can easily have it removed digitally.
- Time and energy saver. Physical home staging can take some time. You need to plan the look, find the right pieces, rent, transport, set up, and then take photos. And then you need to do the reverse afterward. It's a tight schedule that does not leave a lot of room for delays and errors. It can be nerve-wracking and stressful.
Virtual staging takes all that stress away and gives you more time and energy to be creative.
- Pandemic-friendly alternative. Real estate virtual staging minimizes contact, which continues to be an important part of health guidelines to reduce the transmission of COVID-19. It allows everyone to continue doing business without taking unnecessary risks.
How To Do Virtual Staging
You can go the DIY route and use virtual staging software. You will need high-resolution photos to start with. Most platforms will allow you to choose the elements you want to incorporate into your photo.
While this can be a more affordable option, it can be challenging if you do not have (or know someone with) graphic design skills. Not all virtual home staging software is created equal, and some platforms may not be as user-friendly as others. The only way to really know is to try it.
The most recommended option is to work with professionals who specialize in virtual staging solutions. The most critical aspect of virtual staging for homes is that it should look and feel real.
The best virtual staging companies have a trained eye for what looks organic, and this is the kind of expertise that you pay for when you work with professionals like us.
Another important factor to consider in virtual staging real estate for sale is disclosure. The goal is to show the property at its best, not to deceive buyers. It is not used to hide flaws or permanent parts of the house, like a cracked wall or a power socket.
When we do visual house staging, we disclose that the images have been staged in your listing description. We share both the original and edited versions of the images for transparency, and to achieve the desired effect of encouraging potential buyers to visualize the property as a livable home.
High-end Virtual Staging In Central Florida
It is no longer a question of whether you need it or not. Home staging is an essential step in the property selling process.
The 2021 Home Staging Report by the National Association of REALTORS® breaks down the evidence.
From the perspective of the buyers' agent, here are some of the facts:
- 47% of buyers' agents cited that home staging had an effect on most buyers' view of the home.
- Staging the living room was found to be very important for buyers (46%), followed by staging the master bedroom (43%), and staging the kitchen (35%).
- 23% of buyer's agents said that staging a home increased the dollar value offered by between one and five percent, compared to other similar homes on the market that are not staged.
From the sellers' agent perspective, the notable data include:
- When staging a home, 23% of sellers' agents reported an increase of one to five percent of the dollar value offered by buyers, in comparison to similar homes.
- 22% of sellers' agents stated that there were slight decreases in the time on the market when the home is staged
And from the buyers' perspective, these selected data highlight the importance of staging a home for sale.
- 81% of respondents said that buyers had ideas about where they wanted to live, and what they wanted in an ideal home (76 percent) before starting the buying process.
- A median of 10% of respondents cited that buyers felt homes should look the way they were staged on TV shows.
Hiring A Professional For This Virtual Service Is Essential
There are many virtual staging companies out there, but at the end of the day, you want someone who can work with you throughout the whole process, until you close a deal.
As real estate professionals, we offer our clients a unique design perspective. The best virtual staging outcome combines both the creative and the business approach.
Here at Corcoran Connect, we use our expertise to make sure that it looks great and that it will sell.
Interested in virtual staging for your property? Give us a call today.