Sales Associate | Realtor
Meet Clermont FL Real Estate Agent Kelli Marlo
Kelli is primarily a Clermont FL real estate agent, but she also covers Oakland, Orlando as well as St. Cloud Florida. She brings extensive local knowledge of Clermont and neighboring towns, as a long-time West Orlando resident. She is a passionate real estate agent who prides herself in giving clients an elevated level of service, especially first-time home [...]
Meet Clermont FL Real Estate Agent Kelli Marlo
Kelli is primarily a Clermont FL real estate agent, but she also covers Oakland, Orlando as well as St. Cloud Florida. She brings extensive local knowledge of Clermont and neighboring towns, as a long-time West Orlando resident. She is a passionate real estate agent who prides herself in giving clients an elevated level of service, especially first-time home buyers.
Buying or selling a home in a competitive market like Central Florida can get overwhelming. An experienced and grounded realtor like Kelli can help clients get a head start in achieving their real estate goals.
What Do Real Estate Agents Do?
Real estate agents help sell, buy, or rent property – both commercial and residential real estate. They offer a broad scope of real estate services, depending on the client’s specific needs.
Each day is often different. For a buyer’s agent, the day can involve consultation with the client about their needs, budget, and preferences, looking at listings, talking to sellers’ agents, providing referrals, and preparing offers.
A seller’s agent will assess and help price the property for sale, prepare a marketing strategy, facilitate professional photos, home staging, and open houses, vet potential buyers, and help clients review offers.
Real estate agents earn money through commission, which is generally paid by the seller. The commission is a percentage of the total sale price.
In Florida, a real estate agent must:
- Be at least 18 years old;
- Complete coursework through an accredited provider;
- Pass the final exam; and
- Pass a background check.
A real estate agent must work under a licensed broker. Becoming a broker requires another type of license. Once you have it, you can put up your own company and hire agents to work for you.
Real Estate Services Provided By Corcoran Connect
Whether they represent home buyers or they represent home sellers, Kelli and the team can assist with various real estate services including, but not limited to:
- Property management. If you own commercial property but struggle with day-to-day operations, you need a full-service professional property management company. A property manager can help you deal with tenants including collecting rent, signing, and renewing contracts, coordinating repairs and requests, and facilitating other day-to-day requirements.
A property manager can also assist with marketing your property and ensuring compliance with local laws and regulations.
- Virtual staging. Virtual staging uses graphic design software to enhance an image of the property digitally. It’s a convenient, cost-efficient, and pandemic-friendly alternative to traditional home staging.
Staging is important because staged homes tend to sell faster and for more money. And it is easy to understand why. Staging, whether virtual or traditional, helps create that emotional hook for potential buyers. It gives them a chance to imagine what their life could be like in that home, and it’s a powerful feeling that makes them want to be more competitive.
- Commercial real estate. Commercial real estate refers to property used for business- or work-related purposes. This can include storefronts, warehouses, shopping centers, restaurants, and residential units for lease. The Corcoran Connect team can assist buyers, sellers, and tenants. They can offer advice and support on financing, local regulation, marketing, and other aspects of the transaction.
- Real estate photography. A picture is worth a thousand words, as the saying goes. And when it comes to buying or selling real estate, a good picture can make all the difference. We can connect you with some of the region’s top real estate photographers and provide guidance on the specific kind of photos that you need to create that compelling visual narrative. We can also assist with aerial photography services, as needed.
Here’s How To Find A Real Estate Agent Near Me If You’re In Clermont
You can also check the Corcoran Connect website to read real estate agent reviews and find out more about their renowned brand of customer service.
- Corcoran Connect LLC
- 1426 S. Narcoossee Road
- St. Cloud, FL 34771
- Specialties: Foreign Nationals, Investment, Listing Agent, New Construction Homes, Relocation
- Service Area: Clermont, FL, Kissimmee FL, Saint Cloud FL