Why You Should Invest In Lake Nona Florida Real Estate
Lake Nona Florida real estate is a top choice for homebuyers in the Sunshine State. And it’s easy to understand why.
Lake Nona Florida is a beautiful expanse of exquisite real estate filled with the positive and well-managed growth of Medical City. Located only 10 minutes from the Orlando International Airport, and 25 minutes from downtown Orlando, Lake Nona is a beautiful slice of Central Florida landscape, beautiful lakes, and an exciting community!
Since the inception of the Lake Nona Community, one of its most famous amenities is its excellent golfing community. Gorgeous golf courses have enticed many professional golfers to call Lake Nona home.
The Lake Nona Golf and Country Club features an amazing pro-level golf course designed by Tom Fazio. It has hosted consistently golf tournaments from the pros to top-level amateur tournaments.
With Medical City’s Nemour’s Children’s Hospital and the Orlando Veterans Affairs Medical Center now a reality, growth in the community is steady, well-planned, and impressive. The positive effect of Lake Nona to the entire Central Florida region is easily apparent.
Lake Nona is truly an impressive Central Florida community and one that should be highly considered when looking to purchase real estate of any kind in Central Florida.
Whether it’s Lake Nona country club homes for sale or Lake Nona homes for sale with a pool, you will find a dream home here.
Families Love Lake Nona FL Real Estate. And Here’s Why.
Homes for sale in Lake Nona, FL are popular among families because it is a master-planned community with family-friendly amenities.
- A-rated schools. Lake Nona schools are consistently A-rated by the Orange County Public Schools (OCPS). Northlake Park Community School, Laureate Park Elementary School, Lake Nona High School, and Lake Nona Middle School are among these top-rated learning institutions. The educational options here span pre-K to Ph.D. Lake Nona is also home to Valencia College, UCF College of Medicine, and UF College of Pharmacy.
- Balanced lifestyle. Lake Nona offers the best of both worlds. Children can grow up enjoying the perks of a digital lifestyle but also while appreciating the charm of outdoor activities. Lake Nona has over 44 miles of trails, and of course, a renowned golf and country club. Residents enjoy easy access to arts, culture, entertainment, dining, and shopping hubs. Orlando’s world-famous theme parks are also a short drive away.
- Digital connection. Did you know that Lake Nona is powered by 5G? Verizon has installed 5G wireless communication facilities across Medical City, the Town Center, and some homes. This means that residents enjoy high-speed internet for school, work or leisure. Aside from supporting industries within the community, it will also become a launching point for emerging technologies developed by start-ups that have found a home in Lake Nona.
Is It A Good Time To Buy Real Estate In Central Florida?
It always is! Florida real estate has been experiencing exciting growth in recent years and it is often a seller’s market. This means that there are more buyers than there are homes for sale. This also means that homes will probably sell higher than what is listed.
So, is it worth getting into the market to buy a Lake Nona home for sale?
Definitely! Florida has compelling tax incentives for homeowners and residents. Ask a local realtor in Lake Nona, FL to check if you qualify for these benefits.
But of course, the real estate itself is the biggest catch. Florida has beautiful beaches, championship golf courses, first-class sporting facilities, cultural venues, and other exciting resort lifestyle features. A home in Lake Nona, FL is a great long-term purchase, whether as a primary residence or as a property investment.
Quick Tips Before Buying A House In Lake Nona
- Expect some competition. This means that you should prepare financially. You must also come up with a strategy that will make you stand out. Find a realtor in Lake Nona, FL who can help you navigate a competitive real estate market like Central Florida.
- Work with a Lake Nona, FL real estate agency. We cannot overemphasize the importance of working with a local realtor that specializes in buying property. A reputable real estate agent is, in itself, a competitive advantage. When looking at real estate companies in Lake Nona, check testimonials and track record of successful sales.
- Get pre-approved by a reputable lender. Sellers are more likely to consider prospective buyers with pre-approved funding. Be wary of online platforms that make it seem so easy and ask you to enter all your sensitive details.
Best Realtor In Lake Nona
There is no shortage of realtors in Lake Nona, FL. But The Corcoran Connection stands out in its unparalleled service and customer experience. Don’t just take our word for it. Read these testimonials from real and very satisfied clients.
As your real estate agent in Lake Nona, FL, we will provide honest, timely, and reliable service. We work towards your goal, the best and most efficient way we know how. Our local and deep-rooted knowledge of Lake Nona and the local real estate market allows us to help our clients make the best possible buying or selling decisions.
We can help you look at real estate listings at Lake Nona, FL. Give us a call today or check out our blog and YouTube channel to learn more.