Homes For Sale In Kissimmee FL By The Corcoran Connection
The Corcoran Connection real estate company has served the residents of Kissimmee for well over a decade. We serve sellers, buyers, owners, investors, and tenants of property in Central Florida, including Saint Cloud, Harmony, Kissimmee, Lake Nona, and Orlando. We can help you find your next home in Kissimmee, FL. We have a team of dedicated real estate agents with years of experience who are committed to honest and timely service for all clients looking in the area. Our real estate agency is one of the leading agencies specializing in Kissimmee real estate, so we know this community better than anyone!
Real Estate Services In Kissimmee
Whether you’re buying or selling a home, investing in real estate, or a tenant in the Central Florida area, The Corcoran Connection can help make your dreams come true with its Kissimmee realtor services. With multiple offices and many real estate agents we continue to provide outstanding service to all our clients! We are a true “one-stop” destination, providing you the convenience that only our full range of real estate products and services can offer.
Central Florida Real Estate Management
Lead by Jeanine Corcoran, the owner and broker for The Corcoran Connection, our team of Kissimmee real estate agents, have decades of experience in the local real estate market. We are ready to serve your needs. Our agents have established connections that allow us to give expert advice to our clients.
The market in Florida has remained hot. It has been a hot seller's market through all of 2020 and into 2021. The Sunshine State has enjoyed rising home values as the buyer demand has continued to increase. Whether it is a buyer’s or seller’s market, the best realtor in Kissimmee has your real estate needs covered with the following services.
What Real Estate Services Does The Corcoran Connection Offer?
- The Home Buying Process
- The Steps Of The Selling Process
- Commercial Real Estate
- Mortgage Loan
- Property Management
- Rental Management
- Short Sales
- Appraisal Service
- Virtual Staging
The Corcoran Connection Is A Kissimmee FL Real Estate Agency
The Kissimmee, FL real estate market is highly sought after because of the exceptional lifestyle it offers residents of all age groups. With houses and apartments ranging in style and price, there is everything from budget to mid-tier to luxury real estate properties to meet your purpose and lifestyle.
There are plenty of homes for sale in Kissimmee, FL that will prove a good match for your lifestyle and budget. You have the flexibility to choose single-family homes, condos, townhomes, or apartments in Kissimmee. But with so much on offer, it can be difficult to decide what works best for you. That's why it is important to work with experienced, local realtors in Kissimmee, FL like The Corcoran Connection who can make a meaningful difference to your property purchase or sale.
The Corcoran Connection are trusted realtors in Kissimmee FL. They will help you find homes for sale in Kissimmee that check all your boxes. Our devoted team of real estate agents delivers timely, honest, and flexible service to all our clients. We are the premier real estate agency specializing in this wonderful community, but we also proudly serve the Harmony, Saint Cloud, Lake Nona, and Orlando, FL markets. We serve sellers, buyers, and investors in these amazing communities.
The Communities We Serve In The Central Florida Real Estate Market
The Corcoran Connection Common Questions And FAQ’s
Should I talk with a lender before looking at homes?
Talking to a lender first is always smart. Once you know how much you can afford, then it's time to start your search.
I own a home; can I buy another before selling my current home?
Most homeowners coordinate a same-day closing on their current house and the house they are purchasing. Sometimes, arrangements can be made for an owner to have a post-occupancy to give them a few more days to move out of the property but it has to be agreed on by all parties.
What is a short sale?
A short sale is when an owner sells their property for less than is owed on the mortgage. Any and all lien holders have to agree to accept less than is owed.
What is a foreclosure?
A Foreclosure is an act of taking possession of a property. An example would be when a mortgagor fails to make their mortgage payment, their lender can foreclose and take possession of their property.
How many homes should I look at before putting in a purchase offer?
There isn’t any certain number of homes a buyer should look at. If you find a home that you like that checks most of your boxes, then putting in an offer would be your next step.
What is an earnest money deposit?
Earnest money, also known as an escrow deposit, is deposited by the buyer(s) once a contract is accepted. This deposit demonstrates good faith by the Buyer.
Kissimmee, which is just south of Orlando, is in Osceola County, Florida. It has proximity to the local area’s abundance of amusement parks, which includes the Walt Disney World Resort complex. Lake Tohopekaliga which is nicknamed Lake Toho covers the northwest shore of the city and its lush Kissimmee Waterfront Park that features playgrounds, a pier for fishing and walking paths.
Thinking of buying or selling a real estate property and want to know if Kissimmee, FL is the right fit for you? With a population of around 71,000, this is a close-knit community with plenty of things for people to do – from the little ones to teenagers to adults to seniors.
Just 23 miles away from downtown Orlando and 15 miles from Orlando International Airport, its beautiful lakefront setting, excellent community amenities, and spectacular natural beauty blend seamlessly together to deliver the convenience of a modern urban lifestyle with friendly, small-town charm. Let's look at the kind of lifestyle you would experience if you chose a Kissimmee, FL real estate home.
Area: 21.5 mi²
Population: 71,185 (2019)
How much is a taxi from Orlando Airport to Kissimmee?
The quickest way to get to Kissimmee from the Orlando Airport (MCO) is to taxi. The ride takes 22 min and costs between $45 - $55.
Can Uber pick you up at the Orlando Airport?
Uber and Lyft are able to pick up passengers at the Orlando airport. Signage has been improved to help people get to the right place. There will be new "Ride App Pickup" signs on level 2 (baggage claim) in Terminal A or B. At the end of each of the curbs, there will be pickup locations.
How far is Kissimmee from SeaWorld?
Eight miles is the distance between Kissimmee and SeaWorld in Orlando.
What is the closest beach to Kissimmee Florida?
Here are a few of the closest beaches to Kissimmee.
Daytona Beach Florida.
Cocoa Beach Florida.
Clearwater Beach Florida.
Is Kissimmee a good place to live in 2021?
Kissimmee is known for being one of the best Central Florida cities in which to reside. The reason for this is because there are a multitude of things to do. Kissimmee’s cost of living is 11% below the national average. This is contributing to the booming real estate market here.
Is Kissimmee a nice area?
Kissimmee is calm and peaceful. Many new apartments and buildings are being constructed as more money is being put into the town. This bodes well for this town’s future and makes Kissimmee a safe place to live.
Things to do in Kissimmee
Theme & Amusement Parks
Kissimmee Florida Real Estate 101: Things You Should Know Before Purchasing A Home
Kissimmee Florida real estate is one of the prime residential markets in Central Florida. From thrills to serene peace and comfort, Kissimmee is known for the most exciting and life-energizing attractions in the world. Orlando is a short drive away placing you right in the middle of all the excitement that turns family vacations into experiences that last a lifetime.
Kissimmee is next to a host of world-class theme parks like Walt Disney World® Resort, Universal Orlando® Resort, and SeaWorld® Orlando. Kissimmee is part of making dreams become reality.
See the world as you never have before and filled with tropical birds, snakes, and legendary Florida alligators. Travel to our classic Old Town or tour the beautiful brick-lined streets of Celebration.
There you’ll find a plethora of excellent and varied dining choices, dinner shows, and seemingly unending shopping possibilities. If golf is large in your life, Kissimmee, FL real estate is a dream come true. The year-round warm weather and a huge selection of renowned golf courses are ideal for everyone from beginners to pro-level golfers.
This weather is also the reason why many buyers look for homes for sale in Kissimmee, Fl with a pool. It’s the perfect location for a home with plenty of outdoor space.
Things To Consider Before Looking At Homes For Sale In Kissimmee FL
- Property value. Kissimmee real estate has one of the highest home appreciation rates in the country. Over the past decade, it has appreciated more than 130%. The average appreciation for a home is 9.06%. If you are looking for a long-term property investment, Kissimmee is a great choice. Appreciation rates can still vary within Kissimmee, depending on the community and the type of property you choose. Ask a local realtor in Kissimmee, Fl for insights.
- Quality of life. When you look at real estate listings in Kissimmee, Fl, you should also consider the neighborhood and the nearby amenities. The obvious ones are schools, hospitals, and shops. If you are always on the go, look at nearby airports or access to major thoroughfares. You can also check relevant statistics such as cost of living and employment as well as crime rates.
- Realtors in Kissimmee, Fl. A real estate agent in Kissimmee can help you navigate the ins and outs of the local real estate market. They can guide you through applicable laws and regulations and even give you access to information or expert tips that are otherwise not publicly or easily available. A reputable realtor can also help you stand out as a buyer. As a seller, they can help you close deals with the asking price that you want.
Real Estate Companies In Kissimmee: What To Look For
- Available time and experience. How big is the agency? How many agents and clients do they have? Who will be in charge of handling your business? These questions will give you an idea of the level of commitment you can expect. Do not just judge an agency based on how well they advertise. Read testimonials. Do a bit of social media digging.
- Local knowledge. Who better to ask about specifics than your potential realtor? This is a great way to get to know them better and assess how much they really know, and care about, the communities they work with.
- Selling strategy. If you have a shortlist of prospective realtors, attend one of their open house events. Observe how they interact with buyers and how they market the property. Don’t hesitate to ask a lot of questions.
- Action plan with measurable results. Present your goals and ask your realtor for an actionable plan with a reasonable timeline. Buying or selling real estate is a partnership that requires trust and confidence. One way to establish this is for your realtor to show how committed they are to achieving your goals.
- A certain level of comfort. You do not need to be best friends with your agent. But at the very least, you should feel comfortable asking questions without feeling silly or sharing feedback when you feel something could be done better.
Lake Nona, Reunion, Central Business District, Baldwin Park, Windsor Hills, ChampionsGate, College Park, Lake Davis/Greenwood, Harmony, Lake Como, Lake Dot, Kenansville, East Park, Florida Center North, Lake Underhill, Southern Oaks, Holopaw, Bass Lake Estates, Metro West, Lake Nona Medical City, Boggy Creek, Indian Ridge, Millenia, Southwest Orlando, Mid Florida, Parramore, Waterford Lakes, Southeast Orlando, Avalon Park