What’s To Love About The Celebration Florida Real Estate Market
If you’re looking for your next home in Florida, consider the many perks of investing in Celebration, Florida real estate. It is a master-planned community in northwest Osceola County with residential offerings of all types and sizes – from single-family homes and bungalows to townhomes and condominiums. Celebration FL real estate features an array of classical, colonial, coastal, Mediterranean, and Victorian exteriors with a modern touch.
Homes for sale in Celebration FL are in strong demand because of the many amenities that residents can enjoy. There are more than 40 parks in the area plus over 26 miles of walking trails. There are also several commercial areas, including Downtown Celebration and Water Tower Shoppes, housing, restaurants, and shops.
Other amenities include:
- Schools (Celebration K-8, Celebration High School, Foreign Language Immersion School)
- Office complexes, a boutique hotel, gas stations, churches, and the Osceola County Fire Station
- Tennis courts, soccer club, pickleball, lacrosse, and other sporting facilities
- Advent Health Hospital and Fitness Centre
Any Celebration FL realtor will also tell you that it is ideally located, with downtown Orlando only 30 minutes northeast, and the Orlando International Airport only 20 minutes east.
What To Do In Celebration, FL
Celebration Florida was originally founded by The Walt Disney Company in the mid-90s. It was designed to look like historical small towns in America. Today, it has retained its small-town charm and fascinating architecture. In fact, it has been named one of the country’s prettiest towns.
More than timeless beauty, Celebration has plenty to offer both residents and visitors.
- Spend the day at Disney Springs. This family-friendly destination inside Walt Disney World Resort has everything from restaurants, shops, nightlife, and waterside activities to name a few.
- Stroll down history lane. The Museum of Military History is a must-visit for any history buff. Its goal is to create awareness and educate the public about the American military experience.
- Play golf. Celebration Golf Club caters to golf enthusiasts of all skill levels. It was the last course designed by golf course architect Robert Trent Jones Sr.
- Explore the town by bike. If you’re up to it, there is a seven-mile loop that showcases the best of Celebration. You can do this on your own or you can do it with a partner on a tandem bike.
Real Estate Listings In Celebration FL: Real Estate Market Trends
According to some data*, Celebration homes sold for a median price of $525K. On average, homes for sale were on the market for 21 days.
New York home buyers searched homes for sale in Celebration more than any other metros. Washington and Boston were also in the top three.
Realtors In Celebration FL: What To Look For
There is no shortage of real estate companies in Celebration, FL but not everyone can deliver the same caliber of service.
When working with real estate agents, especially for the first time, it’s important to keep the following pointers in mind.
- Check their reviews. Go on their website and check their social profiles. Do a Google scan and see what comes up.
- Check their knowledge of the community. The best realtor in Celebration is the one who actually lives and works in the area. They are in a more credible position to give advice because their knowledge is based on lived experiences.
- Check their marketing background and strategy. Real estate is often a marketing practice, especially for agents representing sellers. You want someone who knows more than to put up a yard sign and can deftly advise you on creating social and word-of-mouth buzz, home staging, and real estate photography.
- Ask a lot of questions. Any real estate agent in Celebration, FL worth their salt should be able to professionally handle probing questions from potential clients. It’s important to establish trust in the relationship and the ‘getting-to-know-you’ phase is part of this process.
Find A Realtor In Celebration FL
Corcoran Connect has some of the best local realtors in Celebration, FL. Our team members are bona fide locals who can offer you reliable, professional, and grounded advice on how to buy or sell property in Central Florida.
The team can help you with all your real estate needs, whether it’s a home for sale in Celebration, FL with a pool or a commercial property for your next business venture.
Our brand of customer service is unmatched and renowned in the region. And you don’t have to just take our word for it. Check out our testimonials here.
Your search for a Celebration, FL real estate agency ends here. Give us a call now and let’s get started.