Tip Of The Day: Moving To Kissimmee Florida? These Are The Best Neighborhoods
Kissimmee is one of the best Central Florida cities when it comes to property investment. Among other factors, it has one of the highest home appreciation rates in the country. The average appreciation rate for a home here is 9.06%. It’s no wonder why Kissimmee, FL real estate is among the most sought after in the region.
If you are moving to Kissimmee, Florida, these are the best neighborhoods to consider:
- Reunion. Reunion is a top choice for avid golfers. Reunion Resort is renowned as the only destination in the world with three signature golf courses, by PGA legends Jack Nicklaus, Arnold Palmer, and Tom Watson, all in one place.
According to some data, the median price of homes in Reunion is around $267,400, which is notably higher than other neighborhoods in the Sunshine State. Many of the homes here are relatively newer, built-in 2000 or later.
- Celebration. Fun fact: Celebration was originally developed by a subsidiary of Disney. This upscale community used to be managed by Disney until 2004 when it was sold to a property management company. Unsurprisingly, the community reflects a unique charm reminiscent of Disney’s world-famous theme parks.
Celebration homes are generally bungalows or larger estates. If you love the Victorian or Colonial Revival aesthetic, you will love it here. As a property investor, a Celebration home is a great investment because it has one of the highest price points in this side of town due to its location and history.
Best Neighborhoods In Kissimmee, FL: Part Two
Another top choice in Kissimmee is Poinciana. It’s a great place for nature enthusiasts because it has nearby lakes, recreational trails, and a stunning nature reserve. It has a serene and peaceful vibe, well-loved by retirees or those who want to start or raise a family away from the hustle and bustle of bigger cities.
At the same time, it is not isolated so you can still enjoy the perks of urban living. It is strategically located for commuters. And this master-planned community is a short drive away from Central Florida’s world-famous tourism industry hubs aka theme parks.
Another notable neighborhood in Kissimmee is Intercession City. Many of the homes here were built in 2000, so there is a distinct feel and look of ‘newness’ when you first visit.
It also has plenty of good public schools and an above-average crime safety rate. If you have school-age children, you will find that there are many opportunities to socialize and receive support from similarly structured families.
Why Live In Kissimmee Florida
Now that you’ve got an idea of the best places to live in Kissimmee, here are the top reasons why homes for sale in Kissimmee are well worth the investment.
- Tax-friendly. Florida is one of the lowest tax states in the U.S. In fact, there is no state income tax here. Retirees are not taxed on their retirement or pension benefits. Property taxes are at par with the national average.
- Great location. Downtown Kissimmee is close to the Osceola Regional Medical Center, the Kissimmee City Hall, and to schools like Valencia College. It is also minutes away from the Osceola Parkway and Florida’s Turnpike. And while you’re downtown, you’ll find plenty of restaurants and shops to entertain yourself. The best part? They are all within walking distance.
- Cost and quality of living. The cost of living here is approximately 11% below the national average. Kissimmee provides a perfect balance between urban conveniences and access to Florida’s natural wonders which significantly improves the quality of life for residents.
Ready To Look At Central Florida Real Estate?
Whether you are looking for a primary residence or for rental properties, The Corcoran Connection can help you find a suitable match. Jeanine and her team are renowned for their timely, honest, and adaptable service, as tried and tested by these happy and satisfied clients.
Check out their official YouTube channel for free advice and expert insights. Or better yet, give them a call now for a personalized consultation.