Question Of The Day: Where Are The Best Real Estate Deals In Central Florida?
It’s always a good time to get into Central Florida real estate. The Sunshine State is renowned for having some of the country’s best real estate deals, whether you are after a new vacation home or an investment property. So, where are the best real estate deals in Central Florida?
Here are some of the top communities in Central Florida.
- Harmony. Harmony is a vibrant town that encompasses 11,000 acres – 70% of which will remain natural spaces. It boasts beautiful lakes, dedicated sporting areas including a championship golf course, and its very own Town Square Marketplace.
Homebuyers can choose from a dynamic mix of housing styles and sizes from distinctive neighborhoods. Each home provides residents easy access to, and even a good view of, available recreational resources. The median sale price is around $265,000 and the average price per square foot is at $135.
- Lake Nona. Lake Nona is a fast-growing trendy neighborhood in the Sunshine State. A Lake Nona home is a prized piece of real estate because of its strategic location and first-class amenities. The community is about 10 minutes away from the Orlando International Airport and is home to Medical City. It is also renowned for its excellent golfing community.
Lake Nona has single-family homes as well as townhomes and luxurious estates or custom lots. The median sale price is at $470,000 and the average price per square foot is around $325.
More Top Picks In Central Florida
- Saint Cloud. St Cloud is a close-knit and vibrant community. It is located 30 miles away from downtown Orlando. Residents enjoy beautiful lakefront settings and excellent community amenities. St. Cloud offers a balance of small-town charm with a modern lifestyle.
Like most of Central Florida, there is strong demand for St. Cloud property. The prices are up almost 15% compared to last year. On average, it takes 10 days to sell a home compared to last year which took a month.
- Kissimmee. Kissimmee has scenic rivers, lakes, and landscapes. It also has plenty of shopping and dining options for residents. A home in Kissimmee, whether as a primary residence or for a rental property, is a good long-term investment. It has one of the highest home appreciation rates in the country at an average of 9% per year.
Kissimmee home prices are up almost 16% versus last year. It takes about two weeks for a house to go off the market. The current median rate is $286,000.
- Orlando. No list of top Florida real estate deals is complete without Orlando. It is one of Central Florida’s most sought-after real estate markets. A home in Orlando is definitely prime property because of its thriving economy and world-class entertainment industry, to name a few.
Not surprisingly, Orlando home prices are up 10%, with the median price at $295,000. It can take less than two weeks to complete a sale, given the robust demand for property in this area.
Ready For The Next Step? Get In Touch With The Top Real Estate Company In Central Florida
The Corcoran Connection is a Saint Cloud real estate company covering Central Florida and is renowned for timely, honest, and adaptable service. Jeanine and her team have helped many buyers and sellers navigate the competitive Florida real estate market. Read about their experiences here.
You can also check out the official YouTube channel for free expert insights. Better yet, give them a call for a personalized consultation.