Are You Looking For St Cloud Florida Real Estate Listings?
Look no further. The Corcoran Connection is a real estate company that specializes in St. Cloud Florida real estate, among other prime Central Florida communities. Before checking out St Cloud Florida real estate listings, here are top reasons why you should consider this community as your next home.
- It offers the best of both worlds. St. Cloud, Florida residents enjoy the spectacular natural beauty of Florida while also living close to urban conveniences. It’s the perfect balance between small-town charm and modern living.
- There’s something for everybody. From young families to retirees, there’s something to do in St. Cloud. It is close to Florida’s world-renowned theme parks and other family entertainment destinations including SeaWorld and Reptile World. It also boasts an array of diverse cuisines and shopping options.
- It gives you access to an unparalleled outdoor lifestyle. St. Could real estate for sale is a top choice if you enjoy the great outdoors. You can try fishing along East Lake Tohopekaliga or enjoy a quiet stroll along Lakefront Park. Of course, you can play a game of golf at Royal St. Cloud Golf Links or try your hand at horse-riding with one of the many local operators.
- The cost of living is reasonable. PayScale noted that the cost of living in St. Cloud is 11% lower than the national average. Housing expenses and healthcare are also lower compared to the rest of the country, at 39% and 12% respectively.
Browsing Through St. Cloud Real Estate Listings? Here Are Some Tips
- Understand all the financial implications. There’s more to buying a house than just the actual cost of the house. There are closing costs and when you do get the house, you have to factor in the homeownership costs. If you are getting a loan, you need to prepare the down payment which is usually 20% of the total cost. And to get approved, you need to check your credit score and calculate your debt-to-income ratio to assess if buying a house makes good financial sense as a long-term commitment.
- Be sensible when looking at local listings. If you are house hunting during a seller’s market, then you must accept that you will have tons of competition. And if you are in a hurry to secure a home, you may have to pay more than you intended or settle for a little less than your dream home.
- Get an agent. A reliable agent will help you every step of the way—from helping you get pre-approved for a loan to negotiating and managing inspections. There is a lot of paperwork required when buying a house. Having an agent will ensure that you do not make costly mistakes or oversights along the way.
Local Real Estate Update: What’s Happening In Florida?
Earlier this year, Florida Realtors reported that local real estate for sale continued to gain momentum despite the impact of the pandemic.
According to their housing data, single-family homes grew 18% year-on-year while condo-townhouses went up 24.6% compared to last year. The Florida-wide median sales price for single-family homes was up 15.1% from last year, at $305,000. The same applies for condo-townhouses, with the median price at $230,000, up over 15% compared to last year.
On the supply side, active listings were constrained at the start of the year. Single-family existing homes were restricted at 1.6-months’ supply while condo-townhouses were even more limited at 3.9-months’ supply.
The interest rate for a 30-year-fixed-rate mortgage averaged 2.75% at the start of the year, according to Freddie Mac. This is lower than the 3.62% average year-on-year. This is also one of the major factors driving high demand for homes in the Sunshine State.
Ready To Look At Central Florida Real Estate For Sale?
We can help you assess real estate listings in your preferred community. If you are a seller, we can also help you put up real estate for sale locally. Aside from St. Cloud, we also have local real estate listings in Kissimmee, Mount Dora, Harmony, Melbourne, Lake Nona, and of course, Orlando.
We are known for our honest, timely, and adaptable service. Our established connections and extensive knowledge of the local real estate landscape allows us to provide our clients the best possible options for their unique needs.
Visit our official YouTube channel for free and insightful resources. Or give us a call now for a more personalized consultation.