Lakeshore Park in Harmony Is One Of The Best Things About Living In This Community.
This picturesque Central Florida community was designed so that parks are accessible for all residents—humans and canines alike. Lakeshore Park in Harmony is the largest. It stretches along the south shore of Buck Lake.
In a new video for Love Harmony, Florida, The Corcoran Connection founder and Harmony resident Jeanine Corcoran gives viewers a glimpse of the outdoor activities you can enjoy here. Love Harmony, Florida is an online series that showcases the perks of living in Harmony, Fl.
This week, we are exploring Lakeshore Park.
Did you know that it has a covered playground with almost everything a kid or a kid-at-heart would want? There are swings, slides, a splash pad, basketball and shuffleboard courts, and an outdoor ping pong table. It also has a soccer field and a sand volleyball court. Harmony parks are designed so that kids can play freely while their parents watch from a safe distance.
This is a great place to get your kids into sports if they are not already into it. With Florida’s year-round warm weather, you and your family will love spending time outdoors.
And when we say there is something for everybody here, we do mean it. Even dogs get their own designated park, complete with a dog wash.
Part of this community’s charm is being able to enjoy green living. Harmony covers 11,000 acres. Of these, 70% will always be natural spaces, lakes, and conservation areas. This encourages residents to live active, healthy, and eco-friendly lifestyles.
There’s Plenty Of Other Things To Do In Harmony
Not in the mood to run around the park? Here are some other ideas for a nice day out.
- Picnic near Cat Lake. Cat Lake in Harmony has no public access. But you can set up a picnic nearby. It is also a great venue for a wedding reception.
- Boating at Buck Lake. Buck Lake in Harmony, Fl is the larger one of two natural and protected lakes within this community. There are fishing piers, kayaks, and canoes. Residents get exclusive access to community boats. There is also a campground complete with group camping facilities.
- Play golf at the Harmony Golf Preserve. The Harmony Golf Preserve is the only Johnny Miller Signature course in Central Florida. It’s built on a 260-acre wildlife preserve which means you won’t see any homes along the course. It features a Clubhouse with a pro shop, locker rooms with showers, and complete practice facilities. There’s also a restaurant where you can cap the day off after a round of golf.
- Try your hand at gardening. Why buy when you can grow your own produce? Harmony has a community garden for those with a green thumb.
- Cool off at the community pool. You don’t need to drive to the beach for a quick swim. Harmony has two community pools—one in the Ashley Park neighborhood and one at the Town Square.
- Enjoy a long, quiet walk. Explore 12.5 miles of walking trails, with many of these going through nature preserves.
Find Your Dream Home In Harmony
Currently, there are 900 families living in the first phase of Harmony. This includes neighborhood parks, schools, lakes, a championship golf course, and a Town Square. It’s a small town with all the conveniences of urban living.
Keen to be part of our growing community? We can help you. The Corcoran Connection is renowned for our honest, timely, and adaptable service. Our established connections and unparalleled market expertise give you a unique advantage. Give us a call now.