Why Are Mount Dora Waterfront Homes For Sale A Great Choice For You?
So, you’re ready to find your dream home in Central Florida? Good for you! Here’s why we think Mount Dora waterfront homes for sale are ideal for you and your family.
- Distinct appeal. If you look at homes for sale near the lakes of Mount Dora, Fl, you’ll find that it has a charming small-town vibe. There are artsy boutiques and quaint cafes, as well as open-air spaces where you can enjoy a view of the sunset over Lake Dora. Lake Dora is part of the eight-lake Harris Chain. It is known for its serene waters and largemouth bass.
- Strategic location. Many people choose to live in Mount Dora and work in Orlando. It’s an easy commute that gives residents the best of both worlds. It allows them to benefit from the big city opportunities in Orlando. At the end of the day, they can go back home to escape the hustle and bustle of it all.
- Proximity to schools. Mount Dora is part of the Lake County School District. There are elementary, middle and high schools within the city limits.
- Golfing community. Are you an avid golfer? You’ll want to check out Country Club of Mount Dora homes for sale. It is a picturesque golf course designed by Lloyd Clifton.
- Local culture. Don’t fall into the trap of thinking that Mount Dora is a sleepy town. Year-round events keep locals entertained and attract thousands of visitors. From ghost tours and antique shows to craft fairs and seafood festivals, there’s always something to see and do.
More Reasons To Love Mount Dora
There are plenty of parks around and on Lake Dora. There is a city marina for boating and fishing enthusiasts. If water sports are not your thing, you can always walk or hike. Florida’s beautiful weather and breathtaking sceneries give residents a one-of-a-kind opportunity to experience nature.
Mount Dora also has a thriving art scene which is why more young professionals are gravitating towards this part of Central Florida.
It’s a family-friendly community—whether you are starting a family or looking for a place where you can retire comfortably. Mount Dora homes for sale are available in different property types. There are vintage homes, charming cottages, and lakefront estates. There are also condominium units in newer communities. Depending on your family size or your budget, there are new homes for sale in Mount Dora, Fl that will suit your unique needs.
The Best Realtors In Central Florida
There’s no shortage of real estate companies in Mount Dora, Fl. But not all of them can deliver as we do.
Our Central Florida real estate experience spans more than a decade. We are known for our honest, timely and adaptable service. We go beyond what you might expect of a real estate company. We use our extensive knowledge of the local communities to give you a unique perspective of the market. This allows you to make informed decisions before investing in Mount Dora real estate.
Ready to look at Mount Dora homes for sale on the lake? Contact us now and let’s get started.