There are many reasons what makes a great community, but here are 16 things to know and love about living in the small town of Harmony Florida.
- Harmony, Florida has pontoon boats, kayaks and canoes for the residents to use
- Harmony, Florida has a community school located in the neighborhood
- Harmony, Florida has a high school which can be accessed through a tunnel directly connected to our neighborhood
- Love to golf? Harmony, Florida has a golf preserve
- Love to eat? You have choices in Harmony's town square
- Stroll, or ride bikes down Harmony's 12+ miles of trails
- Love to play? There are multiple small playgrounds throughout the different neighborhoods. The largest is our Lake Shore Park
- Want to cool off? Harmony, Florida has two swim clubs Aka pools
- Do you like to garden? Harmony, Florida has a community garden.
- Need a fitness center? Harmony, Florida has one for a small membership fee.
- Like to play pickle ball? Harmony, Florida has pickle ball.
View all Love Harmony Florida videos on You Tube https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLJFuUgZZGyX5-xIONGuLiEwPaAIQdvptv