Here Are The 16 Things To Know And Love About Harmony Florida Prepare To Be Wowed!
There are many reasons that create a great community, but here are the 16 things to know and love about living in the small town of Harmony Florida. It is an incredible community and the reason why so many new residents have chosen to make Harmony their new home.
- Harmony, Florida has pontoon boats, kayaks, and canoes for the residents to use
- Harmony, Florida has a community school located in the neighborhood
- Harmony, Florida has a high school that can be accessed through a tunnel directly connected to our neighborhood
- Love to golf? Harmony, Florida has a golf preserve
- Love to eat? You have choices in Harmony's town square
- Stroll, or ride bikes down Harmony's 12+ miles of trails
- Love to play? There are multiple small playgrounds throughout the different neighborhoods. The largest is our Lake Shore Park
- Want to cool off? Harmony, Florida has two swim clubs Aka pools
- Do you like to garden? Harmony, Florida has a community garden.
- Need a fitness center? Harmony, Florida has one for a small membership fee.
- Like to play pickleball? Harmony, Florida has pickleball.
View all Love Harmony Florida videos on YouTube https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLJFuUgZZGyX5-xIONGuLiEwPaAIQdvptv