10 Steps to Buying A Home: 1. Save Your Down Payment 2. Know Your Credit Score 3. Find a Real Estate Agent 4 Get Pre-Approved 5. Go Home Shopping! 6. Make an Offer 7. Get a home inspection 8. Get a Home Appraisal 9. Close the Sale 10. Move In!
Blog :: 03-2019
Your home is one of the only investments you can live inside as you pay it off over time. For a homeowner who purchased their home 30 years ago, they have gained nearly $250,000 in equity with 70% coming from price increases.
- Si está pensando en comprar una casa, es posible que no sepa por dónde empezar.
- Aquí está una lista simple de 10 pasos que usted va a pasar a través de la comprar de la casa
- ¡Asegúrese de preguntarle a su agente para obtener detalles sobre cada paso y que más puede ser necesario en su área!
It should come as no surprise that April and May dominate as the top months to sell. The second quarter of the year (April, May, June) is referred to as the Spring Buyers Season, when competition is fierce. Let’s get together to discuss the market conditions in our area to get you the most exposure to the buyers ready and willing to make a move!
Even back in the mid-1800s, people knew that negative news sells. That is still true today. All forms of media realize that they will get more eyeballs, clicks, likes, and engagement by posting something negative. However, they must realize that negative headlines impact markets. If you are thinking about buying or selling a home, it is important that you have a true professional handling your real estate needs. Someone who knows the truth about the current economy and its potential impact on the housing market.
Saving for a down payment can seem like a daunting task. But the more you know about what’s required, the more prepared you can be to make the best decision for you and your family! This tax season, your refund could be your key to homeownership!
If you are one of the many millennials who may be “Mortgage Ready” but are unsure what your next steps should be, let’s get together to help guide you on your path to homeownership!
This short real estate video shows 4 Reasons This Spring Market is Better Than Last Year
- When listing your house for sale, your top goal will be to get the home sold for the best price possible!
- There are many small projects that you can do to ensure this happens!
- Your real estate agent will have a list of specific suggestions for getting your house ready for market and is a great resource for finding local contractors who can help!
If you are debating listing your house for sale, let’s get together to discuss how to price your home appropriately for our area and maximize your exposure this Spring Market!
- older posts
- newer posts