Home Prices Up 5.05% Across the Country, both regionally and by state. Based on the on the numbers, waiting to relocate could end up costing you more!
Moving to Central Florida
Homes priced at the top 25% of the price range for a particular area of the country are considered “premium homes.” In today’s real estate market, there are deals to be had at the higher end! This is great news for homeowners wanting to upgrade from their current house.
list all the features of a home that you would like, and to qualify them as follows:
- “Must-Haves” – if this property does not have these items, then it shouldn’t even be considered (ex: distance from work or family, number of bedrooms/bathrooms).
- “Should-Haves” – if the property hits all of the ‘must-haves’ and some of the ‘should-haves,’ it stays in contention but does not need to have all of these features.
- “Absolute-Wish List” – if we find a property in our budget that has all of the ‘must-haves,’ most of the ‘should-haves,’ and ANY of these, it’s the winner!
Homeownership builds wealth. This, in turn, allows families to have more and better options when it comes to their children and their life in retirement.
An increasing number of studies affirm the benefits of being part of a multigenerational household. These benefits aren’t just for the grandchildren, but for the grandparents as well.
For months we've been looking out the window waiting for spring and it's finally here! If you are planning on selling your house this spring, make sure you check these 10 maintenance items off your list!
If there is an economic slowdown in our near future, there is no need for fear to set in. Most experts agree with Ralph McLaughlin, CoreLogic’s Deputy Chief Economist, who recently explainedthat there’s no reason to panic right now, even if we may be headed for a recession.
“We’re seeing a cooling of the housing market, but nothing that indicates a crash.”
10 Steps to Buying A Home: 1. Save Your Down Payment 2. Know Your Credit Score 3. Find a Real Estate Agent 4 Get Pre-Approved 5. Go Home Shopping! 6. Make an Offer 7. Get a home inspection 8. Get a Home Appraisal 9. Close the Sale 10. Move In!
- Si está pensando en comprar una casa, es posible que no sepa por dónde empezar.
- Aquí está una lista simple de 10 pasos que usted va a pasar a través de la comprar de la casa
- ¡Asegúrese de preguntarle a su agente para obtener detalles sobre cada paso y que más puede ser necesario en su área!
Saving for a down payment can seem like a daunting task. But the more you know about what’s required, the more prepared you can be to make the best decision for you and your family! This tax season, your refund could be your key to homeownership!
- older posts
- newer posts